Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Friday, October 28, 2011

From Frustration to Rejoicing

Do you ever have a day when you just want to throw in the towel?  Well I have felt that way the past two days. It is not very often that I come home in the evening on the verge of tears.  I feel as though I am emotionally and physically drained.  I haven't felt this way in a long time.  My frustration meter has been at a 10+ and I have had a hard time dealing with some things.

This evening I was so frustrated that I could not see straight.  However, there must have been a reason that I didn't have time to finish my bible study this morning and had to finish it this evening.  By the time I was done, my frustration meter had dropped to about a 1.  I know I have said it before, but I will say it again, it totally amazes me how God knows exactly what we need to hear or see at just the right time.  It never seizes to amaze me how I will always read exactly what I need when I need it.  As I was finishing up my bible study reading tonight, I just felt all of the stress and frustration leaving my body.  I am still very exhausted, but at least I am no longer frustrated.

God is so good!!! I just love how He can take us from a place of despair and frustration, to a place of rejoicing.  I can honestly say that my faith has grown so much in the last few months.  I know that no matter what may be going on in my life, all I have to do is call on Him and He will meet me where I am.  He will listen to my prayers.  He will listen to me through my tears.  He will surround me with His love, protection and promises.  He will teach me.  When I have done all that I know to do and it is still not enough, I can cry out to Him for help and He will answer.

If you would like to go from frustration to rejoicing, just call or cry out to Him and He will meet you where you are.  May He bless you as you go about your day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment