Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Friday, September 2, 2011

F.R.O.G.

How many of you know what F.R.O.G. stands for?  Several years ago, this was all over the place.  On bracelets, cups, jewelry, you name it and it had F.R.O.G. on it.  It stands for Fully Rely On God.  Take just a minute to reflect on that.  Do you fully rely on God?  If not, what is holding you back?

The bible studies that I have been reading lately have been fantastic.  I am so glad that I make the time to get up everyday and read my bible.  It is so awesome to start your day off on the right foot and with a positive message.  Doing this has helped me to rely on God more than I have in a really long time.  I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoy just talking to Him while I am driving to work.  It is so freeing.

On August 28, we had one of our church members preach because our Pastor was out of town.  He did an awesome job and preached in 1 Corinthians chapter 15.  My favorite verse from that chapter is verse 58(NIV):  Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm.  Let nothing move you.  Always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.  God will give us the strength to stand firm if we will let him.

Another reading from Joyce Meyer on the same day reads as follows:  Your weakness is God's opportunity to show His power!  He is not surprised by them and actually knew all about them before you did.  So you can relax and enjoy your daily while God continues working in you.  Even in our weakest moments, God is there to hold us up and watch over us.

I can assure you that once you choose to Rely on God, nothing in your life will be the same.  He loves you so much and wants you to trust Him with all of your problems, insecurities and weaknesses.  He wants to share in your joys, miracles and happiness.  He does not ever want any of us to go through these good or bad things alone.  He always wants us to trust and rely on Him.

Will you F.R.O.G. today?  If you do, you will be amazed at the wonderful blessings you will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment