Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Catching Up

Wow, I cannot believe that it has been three days since I have posted on this blog.  Crazy thing is that I had to catch up on some bible study stuff as well earlier today.  I am telling you the days are just going by faster and faster each week.

I believe that sometimes we are put in the situation of getting behind for a reason.  What that reason is, I really don't know.  Most of you know that I am very OCD and I hate to get behind on anything.  I always have to have things planned in advance because I am not one of those, "fly by the seat of your pants", types.  Funny thing is that when I was going to school a few semesters ago, I would procrastinate until the last minute to get papers written, homework done, etc.  I always said that I did it because I worked better under pressure, but I really don't know why I did it.

So since today was the end of the month, I wanted to get everything done today.  Just in time to start all over again tomorrow.  Do you ever wonder why we tend to wait to do things sometimes?  I do, but I still haven't figured it out.  In fact, I need to start working on my To Do list for the next time I have some days off.  There are several things that I need to get done around the house.

One thing that I hope you will not procrastinate on, is trusting in God to take care of all your needs.  Remember that He loves you and all you need to do is invite Him in.

May you all have a wonderful and blessed day.  Thank you for continuing to read "The Pantry".

No comments:

Post a Comment