Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Time

Time is a very valuable thing these days.  It seems that we are always running here, there and everywhere.  There is always some function, some game, some party, etc.  Everyone is always so busy. 

During some of my reading time this morning I came across this from Joyce Meyer Ministries, "Every day of your life that passes is one you will never get back again, so be sure you don't wast it".  How many of you feel like there are days that you waste?  I will admit that there are probably several days that I feel I have wasted.  Why?  Because sometimes I am just lazy or other things come up.  I try to plan my days, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  I know that it will work if I just focus and get it done. 

I have done really well this week in keeping up with my bible readings.  Sometimes I don't do so well, but I have decided that I am not going to waste any more time on not getting this done..  Not to mention it is good for the soul.

As you go through this week, take some time to make sure that you are not wasting time.  Make sure that you are taking advantage of every signle minute that you are awake.  Love someone, call someone, sit with someone, write someone, etc.  Just do something that will enable you to not waste time and be a blessing to someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment