Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Thankful

Last night, I was typing an email to a friend telling her about what has been going on with me and as I was typing I began to realize how thankful I am.  Sometimes, I think we get so caught up in worldly things that we forget to be thankful for everything that is around us.  At times, I believe that we tend to take some things for granted.

Here are some of the things that I am Thankful for:

  • A God who loves me for who I am and forgives me.
  • A husband who loves me and takes care of me.  
  • A son who has grown up to be an exceptional adult and who makes thisMother very proud.  I love him more than words can ever say.  
  • A daughter who is a fantastic mother and wife, whom I am also very proud of.  
  • A grandson, who makes me smile.
  • Parents who have taught me what love, work and life is all about.  Without them, I would be nothing.  
  • A Sister whom I love dearly and am so blessed to have.
  • The remainder of my family who has touched my life in one way or the other.
  • My friends.  I have been blessed with some wonderful friends and some of whom I consider more like family.  
  • My job.
  • My writing.
I could go on and on, but I believe that these are the most important things I am thankful for.  Being thankful is a very important part of our Pantry.  When when we are thankful for the things in our lives, God receives all the praise, honor and glory. 

Here are a few things to think on today:  
  • From Joyce Meyer Ministries-Try to get through the day without uttering one complaint.  Be thankful and say so.
  • From Joel Olsteen Ministries-When you fill your word's with God's word, you set the winds of change in motion.  You receive more of what God has for you, and you become a blessing to everyone and everything around you.  

What are you thankful for today?  Will you be a blessing to everyone and everything around you?  I hope I am.  Be blessed today my friends.

1 comment:

  1. I have a book called the no complaining rule. Maybe I will try this tomorrow, a whole day of no complaining. Think I can do it at work? Debbie

    ReplyDelete