Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

His Plan

First of all, I would like to start off by saying that I am so happy to be FREE. I have been listening to a song called "Freedom" that we sing at church.  Whenever I listen to this song, I can feel the Lord speaking to me and confirming to me that I am FREE.  No more shackles, no more chains, no more bondage, I am FREE.  Thank you my sweet Jesus.

If you have been reading my post the last few days, you will know that the Lord has really been speaking to me about "His" plan and trusting in "Him".  It seems that everywhere I have turned, everything I have read, everything I have heard over the last few days, has led me back to the same thing:  His plan in His time and learning to trust in Him.  Although we may know what we want to do and how we want to do it; or where we want to go and how we want to get there, it may not be what is part of our plan.  We must put all of our trust in God and we must commit everything that we do unto Him.

I had the wonderful pleasure of  listening to my son preach to the church youth group tonight.  His sermon even touched a little on what God is wanting from us.  He spoke about the fact that we need to put on the Armor of God.  We are here to serve God and it is our responsibility to do what He asks of us.  If you would have asked me a year ago, or even 7 months ago, would I be watching my son preach to a youth group?  I would have said no.  However, God had a plan for my son's life and His plan is being revealed to him everyday.  I cannot wait to see where it takes him.  Praise God!!!

If you would have asked me a month ago, if I would be writing a blog, I would have said no.  However, God had a plan for me and He is revealing it to me each and everyday.  I am so honored and blessed.  I don't know where this is leading, but I am along for the ride.  Thank you my sweet Jesus!!  I may be typing the words, but they are not always just mine.  God has taken something that I love to do, which is writing, and used it for His glory.

Is there something that you are passionate about?  Keep your spirit, your heart and your mind open to God's calling.  You never know what His plan for you may be, so don't let it pass you by.

No comments:

Post a Comment