Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What a Ride

I cannot believe that yesterday marked the fourth week that I have been writing "The Pantry".  It honestly does not seem that long.  It seems like only yesterday when I decided to give it a try.  

I cannot even begin to tell you how I feel.  I forgot how much I love to write.  This blog has brought so much joy and purpose into my life.  Each time I sit down to write I just feel so blessed and excited.  There is such a feeling that comes over me when I write that I cannot explain and there is such a beautiful peace that surrounds me.  On those few days that I haven't written, I feel really bad; like I am letting down my best friend.      

I have said this many times, but I truly believe that God is the co-author of this blog.  There are times when I am writing that I don't even remember what I just wrote.  I know that He is with me and that there is something that He wants me to say.    I have learned to listen for Him.  I also pray before I begin my writing, which has allowed me to spend more time in prayer and bible study.  I have learned a lot in the last few weeks.

I hope that you will decide to continue following this blog.  My prayer is that you will be blessed by "The Pantry" and that what you read will inspire you.  I know that God will keep stocking it so that we will remain filled with His precious teachings and words.  Thank you so much for your continued support.  Remember you comments are always welcome and I read every single one.

Thank you Lord, for all of Your blessings and Your continued help with this work.  May all honor and glory belong to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment