Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Thursday, August 25, 2011

Change II

I wrote a little about "Change" five days ago, but the Lord has been showing me more about change in the last few days.  So I am going to do a little more writing on this subject.  This will even tie a little bit into my post from last night.

From Joyce Meyer on August 24:  Change requires change!  Only a foolish person thinks they can keep doing the same thing they have always done and get a different result.  From Joyce Meyer today:  Don't be afraid of change because it is always necessary for progress.  All I can say is WOW.  I hope those words spoke to you as they did to me, because they spoke volumes to me.

Last night I spoke about "My Temple", which is my body.  I want "My Temple" and everything within "My Temple" to be pleasing to God.  This will require some change.  Change in how I pray, how I worship, how I spend my time with God, how I act, how I speak, how I dress, how I treat others, how  I eat, how I take care of myself and how I take care of my family.  I cannot continue to do things the way I do now and expect a different result.  I must sacrifice some things to make the changes if I want progression in the plan that the Lord has for my life.  I must learn to submit everything that I have to Him and know that He will keep His promise to me.  I must learn to accept the change and allow it to help me grow in the areas that are being changed.

We must not be afraid of change.  We must know that God will be there to help us through the rough times and allow us to continue you on our path.  We must always remember to thank Him for everything that He is doing for us and the changes that are taking place in our lives.

We serve an awesome God and He is worthy of all our praise.

2 comments:

  1. I too have been thinking about how my life has and still needs to change. Thanks for this post, I needed to hear that God will be with me through the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment. I am glad that it helped you. That is my goal with this blog. I hope that you will continue to read. Again, thanks so much for your comment.

    ReplyDelete