Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Short Note

I hope this finds you all doing well.  I am not going to spend much time today as I have to work tonight, so I must get in a nap.  I just want to take a moment to thank you for following this blog.  For the last two weeks, I have enjoyed writing to you in hopes that what I say may inspire and enrich your lives.  I truly feel that the Lord has blessed me with The Pantry, and I am so excited to see where He will continue to lead me.

I am believing that God will lead more people to this blog.  I know that God is still doing a work in me and I am still growing in my relationship with Him.  What I love most about spending time with God, is the fact that it is always a learning process and there is always room to grow.  The best part is that I am not alone, He is there every step of the way.  Allow Him to work in you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment