Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Change

Tomorrow I begin my new shift at work.  I am excited but a little nervous.  I have been working the night shift for the last year and a half.  I know that going to the day shift will be a lot better for my family and probably my health, but I have liked the atmosphere of working at night. 

I work with some fantastic people and I know that the transition will be pretty painless.  The only thing I am worried about is getting up in the morning.  I am really not a morning person.  I am use to staying up until 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning, but now I will have to be going to bed at 10:00pm, because believe me, I need my beauty sleep.  I am sure that it will take me a couple of weeks to adjust and I will be fine.

I truly believe that God has us go through some of these "changes" in life, so that we can see what we are made of.  He also wants to see how we react to certain situations and if we will follow His will.  I know that the Lord has had his hand in this from the very beginning.  Just the way everything worked out, I know that it could not have been for any other reason.  I hope God will continue to make changes to my life and continue to allow me to do His will. 

I am willing to make the changes that the Lord sees fit for me to make.  Are you willing to allow him to make changes for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment