Welcome

My prayer is that you will be inspired, touched and filled with joy. May you realize that God is good all the time.


Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Patience

This morning I went for my second steroid injection in my neck.  Needless to say, I have pretty much been useless all afternoon.  Before getting my injection they give me a shot to kind of relax me, so I was pretty much loopy the rest of the day.  So I apologize in advance if I say something that doesn't make much sense, I am going to go ahead and blame the medication.  LOL

I don't know about you, but I have a really hard time sometimes being patient.  There have been many times when I have gotten frustrated waiting on something somewhere or for that matter even waiting to get something done around the house. 

There are also times when I have been praying for something and I get impatient with God because I things aren't happening fast enough.  Can anyone else relate?  It is very hard at times to "let go and let God".  Even though we know that when we do let go, He will bless us beyond measure.  I have also had times where I have given things to God, but I sometimes attempt to take them back.  I don't want to take anything back anymore.  I know that God will bless me according to His will and plan for my life. 

Are you willing to "let go and let God"?  I am.  Remember it is done in God's time not our time.  We must learn to accept this and when we do, we wil see a huge difference in our lives.  May you all be blessed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment